04 March 2012


That wee bit of purple is gel ink. I actually used more than is showing. I think the scanner isn't picking up as well as it should.


Schmutzie said...

The scanner picked it up just fine from where I sit my dear. Lovely. Just lovely. Shore birds, also very nice. I'm liking that drawing table the nurse brought you. Seems to have sparked a burst of new ideas.

(Today's word verif words...Eartme...Bedbt)

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Dat b a bery niz birdie piktur!

tiffannysketchbook said...

Something about blue throws off cameras and scanners. I have the same problem. Lovely drawings you have on your site :)

João Ferriera said...

Hey there, lovely post and blog. I will for sure add it to my reading list. Eu sou um fotógrafo profissional em Coimbra. Faço sessões fotográficas com modelos, casamentos, baptizados e sessões de gravidez e recém nascidos. Se quiser seguir o meu trabalho: Diogophoto.com Diogophoto.com/sobremim.

Patty McDavis said...

nice birds! I'm a loser in everything that concerns drawing. But I see you're a real talent) You posted very nice pics, all these paintings belongs to your pen? In any way thanks for positive emotions I felt due to you)
my homepage: papers-writings.com - authentic academic papers at the cheapest prices!

Яков Неугомонный said...

Посмотрите мой сайт, и проголосуйте (пожалуйста)

Daiana said...

Es muy lindo

Alaamah eg1 said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

Gebze Nakliyat said...

shipping company in Kocaeli pay attention to them while searching
The first company in the first respondent should speak properly,
Second Price inconvenient if you ask,
Have the third car logo
This means if you have a good company made a firm 3.
If stay away from that company.
Evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat


Very nice -good work!