I’ve been scratched by an anonymous cat! So I think I’m supposed to come up with 20 things about myself:
1. I’ve come to hate the heat. I mean, you can only get so naked.
2. When I’m alone I do all my thinking out loud. I’m saying these things aloud as I type them.
3. I sing to myself when I’m doing the dishes.
4. I prefer cats to people.
5. Even as a child, I loved chicken livers, sautéed in butter and Tabasco sauce.
6. I do NOT think Brad Pitt is sexy.
7. I love anything in red.
8. I miss eating venison.
9. I wanted to be a bio-geneticist when I grew up, but became a Nurse, instead.
10. I no longer own a vehicle.
11. I make my breads from scratch, but still buy my macaroni and cheese in a box.
12. I see more beauty in a grey, rainy day than I do in one washed out by the sun.
13. I’m addicted to romance novels, and hafta hide the books when my friends come over.
14. I’ve pretended not to be home when people have knocked at the door.
15. I sleep with my husband’s dogtags under my pillow.
16. Instead of curtains, I've strung crystals in my window, and placed coloured glass bottles on the sill.
17. The shelves, walls, and drawers around my computer are cluttered with turquoise and lavender post-it notes….at least 60 or 70 of them. I’m not even sure what’s written on some of them.
18. My favorite channel is C-span.
19. I would give this all up for Paul Newman, but he refuses to leave his wife.
20. I still have to look up my phone number when somebody asks.
And now to tag a few others that haven't yet been tagged. I think just about everyone's been tagged, so yikes, this list might be outdated:
Pajara Pinta; Steve S; JacqueLynn; Alina Chau; VirginiaJoe; and Cecilia....